Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas


Wow where do I start? It was one crazy christmas cause my babies have been sick. Friday we finally finally got the painting done and the boxes cleared!! yeah! WE still need some painting in the dining room but thats nothing!! The hardest part is done.

Friday, we cleared some boxes and threw out a bunch of stuff mostly because I don't know where to put the stuff. Naty moved the t.v. so that we can see it better without the Christmas tree in the way. I also baked some cookies for xmas eve and got a lot of things ready.

On Christmas Eve morning, I had to clean the rest of the house and make breakfast. We ate really fast cause the time was just zooming by and everyone would be here soon. I made carnitas (tacos), ham, tamales (bought those), beans and lots of goodies. I got pretty tipsy but not drunk like I wanted! Audrey got a fever and started feeling sick so I had to calm it a little. My little babies cheeks were so red.

On Christmas Day we left the mess from the day before and went to my granny's for dinner and the Christmas exchange. I got spongebob slippers, sleep pants and a nightshirt! I loved it!! I tried drinking again but only got a little buzzed! I think I'm getting used to the alcohol now. I wanted to feel good and tipsy but it wasn't working. We chilled with the family and came home. I had fun but Audrey was was so sick so it was time to go.

My house still isn't perfect cause of me being sick. I kind of lost my voice and my throat hurts from coughing so much. I hate being sick. I thought I had 2 weeks off of school but it was only one!! I go back next Tues. which sucks!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking of taking the winter off just because I need a break. I know I can finish faster but I'm sooooooo tired of school right now. I'm in school burn-out mode, so far I've got one of my grades back for Philosophy (B!!) that class was soooooooooo awful!! I hated it and I still don't understand WTF Philosophy is!! It's so confusing and too advanced for me, BUT, I MADE IT! Now to wait for my Spanish and Speech grade.

Today all I've been doing is loafing around and watching surreal life on VH1, I never seen this show and they were showing like a marathon of it. It's so hilarious! I feel in love with Peter Brady! LMAO! He's so sexy and old too. VH1 has some good reality shows! I think I'm hooked!

Well tomarrow its all about picking up my gut and getting to work. I hope I get better and am able to do some more tomarrow. OH well gotta go to bed its so late. Goodnight

0 comments: