
I just had to post this picture of Audrey, I was here online thinking that she's asleep and find out that she took down all the books and they're all over the desk and the floor! She's such a little brat but I love her! She smells like pickles right now. pewwwww
Today was the last day of offical school and next week are finals. I'm thinking of not going during Winter and using that time to relax. I swear I'm gonna have a break down sooner or later. It's so much stress and work and with the kids and Naty I feel like I'm pushing them aside while I "better" myself. I don't feel guilty cause its all for them but I feel like I can do better and more if I wasn't so caught up in school. I need some time after two years of going no stop, full time, it has taken a toll on me. I have migranes up the ass and many other problems that I don't want to bore you with. But going back and forth to Kaiser has been my life story for the past 2 years.
Tomarrow I have nooooooooo school so its all about me sleeping all morning and getting things ready for christmas, last minute shopping and cleaning. Good thing I got most of the laundry out of the way. I'm washing it tonight and hanging it out so that i can be out all morning and It'll dry faster. We still have the dryer in the garage. Naty's here now so I gotta go. Bye
Thursday, December 15, 2005
My Brat
Posted by Marlene at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment