Well it does! I can't escape it! UUHHHHH! Next week is finals and I'm dreading them and hating school so much at the moment. My spanish class is just getting harder and harder, I just got speech class out of the way and did my final speech yesterday and got a87%, the philosophy is getting harder too with even more homework, I'm going crazy!!! I can't focus on school work either. I've been trying and trying and I can't study, I have too many things running around in my peanut. I even broke out in a rash.
We went to dinner Sunday evening for my mother in laws birthday and on the way home I started getting real hot and felt like pins were poking at my hands. Naty was driving and I told him that I felt hot and my hands and arms are burning and hurting. He's like, "oh yeah", whatever (same shit), then I started feeling dizzy and worse. Well I sucked it up and when we got home I couldn't take it and my hands started burning really bad and Naty turned the light on and my hand was red and had little bumps on it. It started itching like crazy too, so I put some Rx cream that was naty's on my hand and it started oozing, (sick I know) so now I have a hard piece of skin there with bumps---gross. Of course brought on by stress, good thing I didn't put it on my arms cause it would have done the same to my arms. GROSS.....
Well its Tuesday again, my lonely day... Naty doesn't get home till 9 :( I can't believe that I miss him this much! I see his mug everyday! LOL!
I found this new love for Martha Stewart. www.marthastewart.com I can't believe she's this interesting. I'm hoping to have a Martha Stewart Christmas! I'm gonna following some of her recipes for christmas and try to be fabulous! (really, u think I'm kidding-1st I need to learn how to spell the word) I guess this xmas everyones going over my grandma's so everyones invited to my house for xmas eve. We're getting wasted!! Thats all I've gotta say. I'm gonna bust the vodka, tequila and rum out. So come one come all....
Naty asked me yesterday if I want to go to vegas again and I said yes without thinking. Now I'm scared of going because of the drive and how dangerous it is. Ever since that truck tire came at us on the road in March I'm scared of driving far. That would be 3 times this year that we go to Vegas if we go. He wants to stay maybe the weekend cause one of his baby friends is turning 21 and he wanted us to go with him. I wish we could fly instead of drive. We'll see. But I need another vacation badly! After next thursday its all over! I'm gonna sleep all day and wake up late every morning. I deserve it. I'm already tired of waking up so early, I look like a zombie.
Speaking of looking like shit, my face started breaking out really bad. I decided to go and buy Proactiv after Vanessa said it works really good. Well I've used it twice since buying it and I like it already. My skin doesn't look as oily or dry. I've gotta stop picking at my face though, everytime a new one pops up I start picking at it. So if any of you are thinking of trying it I'll be your test dummy and you can ask me later how its working cause its expensive.
Anyway, c you later
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Did I ever say school sucked?
Posted by Marlene at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment