

NO I DIDN'T PAINT OR DO CRAP TO MY HOUSE! I was so ready to get down and dirty in this place and what happens...I got down and lazy. I guess I'll just stop talking about it and I'll finally get something done. So leave me alone now! LOL! First I wanted your support, now I don't want it ;)
BTW, AF came in full rage and I'm PMSing really bad! I'm about to take some Vicodin just to knock out and stop being so bitchy. UHH then I have sociology tomarrow and I hate facing my teachers after I miss school cause they look at you like, "I ain't stupid bitch, I know you were absent" and don't really act the same for the beginning of the class, you know like they're pist off at you.
This year we're doing the christmas exchange at Granny's house cause I was going to have all you buttholes here at my house then I called my Granny and she's like, "I'm having christmas dinner here cause its Nellie's b-day," whatever! I'll have food here at my house on christmas eve if you pigs want to come down. Everyones invited, so don't say I didn't invite you. Damn don't I sound bitchy! I am! I need to do my Spanish homework so just wanted to pop in and invite you guys to my house on xmas eve. Take care, I'll leave you guys with some precious pics of my babies 2 years ago. :)
marlene
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Who wants to slap me first?
Posted by Marlene at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment