
and I found some of when we went camping with the whole family last labor day (I think it was labor day) I was just suprised to see these since I don't remember taking pictures. We're not big on camping but I believe if you're prepared and organized you can have a good time. As of right now we're neither so we'll wait till we're a lil more situated to even think about going camping again. I remember once going with my aunt Sarah and Eddie and boy was that an experience (besides me getting in trouble for cussing like a sailor in front of the lil christian kids). I remember it being so nice and relaxing cause she was very prepared and had everything we needed. But since I didn't do my research and didn't go with everything I needed (recently), I did not like it one bit! I want my kids to experience everything so I haven't scratched the camping thing off the list quite yet. I'll give it one more chance and if its not what I hoped it would be (after being organized and prepared) then I'll give it up, LOL! 

Had to be Danny to flip off the camera and kill the picture


0 comments:
Post a Comment