Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Go Titans!


I'm in! Cal State Fullerton University that is! and man oh man its been an exciting ride so far. Monday I found out I was accepted into the school so I was on the phone and internet most of the time trying to get classes and I finally got in! here's my classes.

Personal health: MWF (10-10:50)

Nutriton TTh (2:30-3:45)

Stress Management T (4-6:45)

Sociology of Gender TTh (11:30-12:45)

Audrey has also started daycare and loves it! She's painting, singing, learning new things and has new friends. I was scared that she was going to cry but she's not scared anymore and loves going.


As for Bubbs, he loves his new teacher, she's really young and looks like she can keep up with them all. He's just growing and growing and up to my nose now. He's been good at waking up too, he would cry and fight me to wake up but now he just goes with the flow!

0 comments: