Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ramblings

We all went to the beach last Sunday and had a blast! so we decided to go again. This time I'm taking my camera. The waves were crazy and kicking our asses. We had so much fun and I was glad that almost everyone could make it.

Bubbs is now in the after school program at his school and loving it. Today was his first day and he asked why did I pick him up, LOL!! he said he had a blast playing with all the other kids. I think this will help him cause he's so shy and doesn't really like talking to other people. Hopefully he'll get out of his shell.

As for Audrey she's talking more and more at school, her teachers say she's sharing a lot more with them. They had asked me if she can talk in the beginning, hell yeah she can!

I did so much today and it hit 106 degrees, I was soooooooo damn hot being out in the street running errands but I kept at it. I had so much to do and I'm doing homework now while Bubbs and Naty play video games. Oh and today is my mom's b-day so we took her out to eat with grandma.

ok, I think thats it..........my head is spinning still from earlier.

0 comments: