
Naty has been coming home early (working only 8 hours, compared to 12!), so friday we packed it up and went to the beach. The kids were so happy and searching for their buckets but only found their easter ones which work just as good! The last time we did this was about 2 years ago that we went right when Naty got home during the week. Although we have gone to the beach but its more fun when its like, "pack it up, we're going to the beach." Since I wasn't feeling too good I sat it out and watched. I made sure to take pics this time cause the last time in San Diego we didn't take pics at the beach and I wish I did cause it was awesome! The sand had gold in it, it was so weird, something I've never seen. (next time)



0 comments:
Post a Comment