Safe and sound....
My biggest fear about traveling is getting into a car accident or something really bad happening to your home while you were away. Well Thankfully none of the above happened. I'm happy to report the worse thing to happen was us hitting a big tumbleweed on the way home. hahahahahaha
We had so much fun and did so much I don't know where to start, I'll break it down day by day.
Saturday, November 19th
- we left around 11:45 am and got there around 3:40 pm, we checked into the resort and got settled in about an hour.
- We left to eat at the San Remo Hotel cause we heard they had a good prime rib special for 5.99 well it was good but not sure if it was prime rib.?????
- Then we hit the strip and went to M&M world, seen a 3D M&M movie called "I lost my M in Las Vegas" it was cute for the kids. That store is huge and we bought things for Bubbs teacher and his grandma.
- After that we went to see the Lion Habitat at the MGM and they were asleep.
- We went back to the room and watched movies and went to sleep.
Sunday, November 20th
- We went shopping at the Outlet Shopping Center and bought a bunch of things. They had some good deals but I thought it would be a little cheaper. Oh yeah I got some Velour J-Lo pants for $10 bucks and made them fit! LOL!
- Went to circus circus and won a hundred bucks (but lost them later in the week)
Monday, November 21st
- went to a time share presentation to get free shark reef tickets.
- Went to the shark reef at Mandalay Bay
- Went to a magic show at Tropicana
Tuesday, November 22nd
- Stood in the hotel alllllllllll day mostly while Naty took the kids swimming in the nice heated pool.
- Did crafts at the activities center.
- Jose and Monica came to visit and we ate dinner
Wednesday, November 23rd
- Went to Hoover Dam with Jose, Monica, Naty and kids. We took a picture at the Nevada/Arizona border. (like the movie "Fools Rush in")
- Went to eat at some nice Bar and Grill across the street from the resort.
- Jose and Monica left and My mom, Steph and Carlos got there.
- We went to the Fremont Experience (downtown Vegas) when my mom and them came. They had a laser show in the sky and I had to have a Strawberry Daquiri
Thursday, November 24th
- Made Thanksgiving Dinner in the condo (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, rolls and salad).
- Hit the strip to walk off the dinner, we walked the whole strip and it got late fast so we had to take the tram back to the MGM and it overlooked the strip, we were glad to be back to our car!
Friday, November 25th
- We loafted around the resort and BBQ'd and went swimming.
- Then at night time, Steph took care of the kids and we went to Downtown Vegas and drank and gambled. I drank 1 (20 oz.) Margarita, 4 tequila sunrises, 1 Kahlula Creme, 2 Smirnoff's and a shot. I was feeling good. :) I felt gross in the middle of night when I woke up and couldn't walk straight. My mom woke up and barfed her guts out~!!! Hahahahaha (don't tell her I told you!!)
Saturday, November 26th
- It was time to clean and go home :( We cleaned up the condo and left Vegas, it was so sad. The week went by so fast.
I'm gonna make sure to take a vacation every year. It was so fun and I can't wait to go next year. Hopefully we can use our mini vacation and go to Puerto Vallarta. The kids were cry babies in the beginning cause I guess they missed their house, but they got used to it after they went swimming in the spa tub! hahahahaha (we gotta get us one of those)
School is almost over! I have about 3 more weeks, I can't wait!! I feel like I've been in school forever and I can't escape. I know I can't quit now, I've come too far!
Sunday the family came over and we had a BBQ. It was really relaxing and it felt good to be home. I can't believe how much I forgot about my house and how I function in it, it was only a week and I feel like I've been gone a long time. I need to do this more often ;)
Marlene


0 comments:
Post a Comment