

I got my financial aid money!! woooo wooo! I'm so happy cause now I can have a nicer vacation! I can buy what I want when I want without asking Naty for cash! I can't wait till I'm done with school and rolling in dough and just splurge when I want! Can't wait.
Today was the usual, wake up early, go to school and wait for Bubbs. But today Bubbs decided that he wanted to spend the night and get his grandma involved..She started begging me to let him spend the night and I told her if I would have known I would have left a long time ago and could have got things done at home before we leave! But I had to leave him so that he wouldn't cry and he wouldn't hate me... So then I took my grandma home and didn't get home till a half hour ago and Audrey's sleeping so I thought I'd get on and post.
Yesturday I took 2 cold tablets and i felt so drunk and weird. I layed down but the kids didn't let me rest, so I was walking sideways and slurring. I couldn't stay up so I tried to make Audrey stay on the bed with me but at one time I woke up and she wasn't on the bed with me, Bubbs was being a good big bro and was watching t.v. with her in the living room. I went to see the clock and noticed Naty would be home shortly so I plopped my big ass right on the bed face first and didn't wake up till 7:30, Naty was watching them that whole time and I still didn't study so I had to dust off the books and get to work. UUHHHHH! I so need this vacation and I can't wait to take a jello shot my homie Vanessa told me about. Since we're gonna have the kids with us we've gotta wait till my mom comes in on next Wed. and see if she'll watch them one of those days so I can take off and get wasted at some club with Naty.
This March we went for my birthday and we went to some club called Rum Jungle and let me tell you! There were girls hanging from the ceiling literally. Girls in cages dancing everywhere, it was awesome! I just wish I had a body like theirs. We were so wasted that we walked all the way back to our hotel at the Excalibur and laughed all the way there cause we thought it would be closer. Good lord my thunder thighs were so sore! I have to make sure to make another trip to Margaritaville, yummm those margaritas are the bomb!! I had a bahama mama too but it was pure alcohol and tasted gross.
So anyway, my peeps, I've gotta get to cleaning the casa and clearing another box, my goal is 4 boxes from now till Sat. I also need to paint the hallway still and I'm done.
Peace
Marlene
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Cha Ching!
Posted by Marlene at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment