Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Not a baby anymore :(


My lil Bubbs isn't a baby anymore. I soooooo wanted to cry today when he got his certificate, cry because I'm proud and mostly because he's not a baby anymore. I've always said a child is still a baby till they complete kindergarten and my lil man completed kindergarten today! wahhhhhhhhh :( I want him to stay small forever. Why do they have to grow up so fast? Why can't it be half the time? I just can't handle anything else right now! I'm so sentimental when it comes to my babies growing up. It's just so hard to believe.

And not only is my baby growing up but my lil sister Steph is too. WHY? Why can't she stay small forever? Why does she have to mature into a woman? Why can't she stay innocent a while longer.......wahhhhhh this is killing me! She had her jr. high promotion today and is going to High school next year....sigh...and so is Elaine.....I don't picture them in high school they're babies still......what is this world coming to?

Ok, since we're going down the line....theres also Melissa.....Melissa Melissa my lil cuz that when I first met told me, "Fuck you Bitch" Yup just plain and simple. She was about 4 when her and my aunt Laura came into our lives. I will never forget that. She was my best buddy growing up since I didn't have any siblings at the time. So I'd drag her around with me everywhere, to the park and to my friends house across the street. Of cousre she'd act up and I'd have to pimp slap her here and there but overall she was my chubby lil cuz. It just feels like yesterday when we'd jump the fence to go play at the playground in the back of our house. This lil girl had nooooooooo fear! She'd jump fences, cuss people out and pimp slap you for a cookie! And she's now all grown up......another loooooooooooong sigh................... and graduating high school.

Then we must not forget Jesse, he was a 5th grade snot nose kid when I met him. Little chubby guy that loved to follow his big brother to my house. He always wanted to go with us cause he knew we'd most likey be going out to eat! LOL! He still feels like a lil boy to me and not a man yet! He's too young to be thrown out into the big real world! NOT JESSE! Hold on!! He can't be finishing high school already....wait......he did.......and that was today... :(

It's really exciting to see these 5 grow but yet depressing cause they'll all be adults soon with their own families and lives. Sheesh....I just feel like crying right now. I can't believe this is happening, its just too quick.

What's that saying?? Time goes by fast when you're having fun! So I'm obviously having too much fun and loving life. period.

So just wanted to tell you 5 that I'm very proud of your accomplishments and I love you guys so much! I'd do anything for you guys and I pray that you all continue through this path that your going down and seek God in your times of need and always know that you can come to me and Naty for anything. Life is going to suck sometimes but you've gotta keep strong and stay in control. You 5 are very special to me and are gifted people that will succeed in life and make a difference to this crazy world. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, the ones who do aren't your friends and don't have a place in your lives. Keep doing your best always and you'll have a fulfilled life. Love you all!!!!!
Marlene

0 comments: