Tuesday, June 13, 2006

2 months have gone.....


and Summer is almost here :( I hate the heat so much! I get migraines and really bitchy during the summer.....blah! Lately I've been on summer vacation from school and taking a break from the drama and college life but dumb me couldn't be without school without feeling like a loser so I had to take at least one class. Especially since I sucked this Fall semester, I've gotta re-take 2 of my classes and it pisses me off! Oh well, I guess I had it coming when I stopped showing up to class all the time and I was in and out of the hospital.

I've been going to Weight watchers for about 8 weeks now and trying to lose this awful nasty weight for the last time! I've been doing good and losing this weight but it takes sooooo long, I just want to lose it and forget that I was ever fat (for 5 years, almost 6) I just hate seeing my big ass in the mirror our esp. in pictures, I've forbidden picture taking of myself. Do not ever try to take a pic of me! I'll slap that damn camera out of your hands!

As for the kids! Audrey is talking more and more and being such a good girl! She's my opposite and is so fun to chill with, we read, watch tv, play in her room and go walking together, she's so fun and attached to her mama. And as for Bubbs he's almost done with kindergarten! he can't wait, he's literally counting down the days he has left in school. He also just finished T-Ball season and starts basketball pretty soon. Last month we went to Disneyland and Audrey keeps begging and begging to go again, they loved it there! We're planning a trip to the San Diego zoo this month and looking forward to our Vegas Vacation! (can't wait) since we've came home from it last year we keep talking about it and look forward to it!

Naty just finished his 4th year of school (1 more to go) so when he finishes his 5th year we're planning on going on a cruise and leaving our troubles behind! LOL! leaving everything behind and just relaxing, we've gotta plan that already. Right now Naty just got transferred to the Sony Pictures Studio and he's hoping to see some movie stars and get star strucked, hahahaha.....thank God that mostly everything is going really well for us.

My health is still keeping me back but I know it'll get better, I just went back to the e.r again a week ago for a 104 fever and bad stomach pain, well after crying about this pain for a year and some they found infection on my uterus and said it can be caused by my own healthy body or many other things, after checking me out and doing all the tests, they don't know how it happened. As long as it goes away I'm happy with that! I know I'll get better! I have too!

Let's see, what else?!?!?! oh yeah, my mom is moving to my neck of the woods at the end of this month and I'm hoping she can help me out on some days with the kids so that I don't get too stressed out and can have less going on in my crazy life! I know she will, always has my back! (with 2 hands) hahahaha!! Ok, well I guess thats it. I better get my nalgas to bed. GN
marlene

1 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Marlene! Just checking in to say I have added your Blog to my bookmarks!