Naty bought me this tree about 3 years ago for our anniversary and I take care of it like it's one of my kids. It's a crepe/crape myrtle and it fills up with bright pink flowers every summer, it's sad cause it only lasts a couple of months and before having Nate (in August) this was the only thing I looked forward to in the summer (I hate summer, hehe). I just had to take a pic cause it's ready to bloom any day now.
I'm Marlene, wife to Naty and mommy to Bubbs, Audrey and Nathaniel. They are my life! I'd be nothing without these four people. I'm currently in school trying to become a Physician's Assistant. I need about 3 more years to go. It seems like a long time but it will all be worth it at the end. My family is really important to me and I'd do anything for them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment