My Mom and Nate
OMGosh! I hate the summer....Sorry to be a Debbie Downer about it but heat and me don't mix. The last time I checked it was 102, I can NOT wait for fall to come and better yet, winter. Winter isn't that cold for us and it probably hits around 50 during the day and that's freezing for us. Oh how I wish it were "Winter".So I decided to do something about it and took the kids swimming at my Granny's house, they had a blast and best thing of all.......Audrey finally learned how to swim! She's always been afraid of the water and did NOT want to learn but now that she knows how she's going from one end to the other. Also, Nate is such a water baby and loves the water, once he's in he's splashing around and trying to dunk his head in the water, that boy is too funny and Bubbs is a daredevil and flips off the diving board and has no fear. I'm so glad my kids love the water as much as I do and Naty is finally coming around and liking it, he never really swam in pools as a young kid so this is still fairly new to him but he's starting to like it as much as we do.


0 comments:
Post a Comment