Friday, April 04, 2008

On Holiday

LOL. I'm on spring break but not really.....make sense?

I had a 4 page paper due on Sunday, then changed to Wed morning but I finished on Tues. night and sent it on it's merry way. I needed that paper out of my sight! I hate Anthro, hate hate hate it. It's boring.... So that paper really bugged me and had me on the edge. So I now I have insomnia since I was staying up really late, then waking up late that its hard for me to get back on schedule.

I had my 27th b-day last saturday and Naty bought me cake so my mom, carlos and steph came over and we BBQ'd and watched a movie. Nothing big, just how I like it. Then my mom came back the next day and we just chilled and watched another movie. Very relaxing weekend. OH! and the weekend before that was Easter. It came so early this year that I didn't get any time to decorate which is fine with me. We first went to mass then to the park to celebrate with everyone. It was pretty warm that day but it didn't last, it's now cold and raining......which I love! I really want to move to a cold country instead of "sunny" california. I hate the summers and eveyrthing else before and after is alright, I just wish it would rain a lot more. I want to be able to own a raincoat, galoshes and an umbrella. I've been trying to convince Naty that Colorado is the place to be, but we'll see. That would be awesome!

Bubbs is on vacation too. He goes back on the 15th. He's started back at baseball and plays for the Red Sox this year and is liking it since he's hitting the ball while be pitched at. This is his first year that he's not in T-ball. No baby here anymore.

Audrey is on vacation with me and bored out of her lil mind. She just acts like a lil cat that follows me, cuddles and is attached to my hip. She's a great lil helper but has been crying a lot lately. Don't know whats up but its ok, I show her who's boss ;-) It's really hard getting mad with her cause she's too sweet but theres times that I'm not having it.

Naty is working at my old college still, nothing new and still working on the house. We're finally finally finally working on the walkway this weekend. I'm praying he comes through and finishes it. He was just outside planning where all the lights are going before he puts down the stone. He's really into the lighting, wants our house to be seen from space, too funny.

Ok, I just started enjoying my vacation and its almost over.....of course! thats how my life runs....

0 comments: