Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm here I'm here!

Hey everyone

Sorry about the long pause in between posts (here comes the excuses) but I've been very busy with school, motherhood and wifehood. Still hanging in here and trying to roll with the punches of pain I keep getting. I'm so tired of complaining but thats whats on my head right now while I sit here in agony. Oh but good news about my health is that my acne is going away! I finally seen my regular family doctor cause the Metformin and BC pills my OBGYN gave me weren't working fast enough for me. So my doctor gave me an antibiotic to take at night, an antibiotic cream and benzoyl peroxide for the morning and differin at night and the combo has cleared my acne and now I'm left with scars which I'll take before my painful cystic acne. Thank God its finally working and I'm feeling good about myself again (except for the weight thing).

It seems that school gets harder and harder each day. I'm honestly not loving school anymore and miss my regular days off with my kids but I have to finish what I started and I know it will all pay off. I have 1 week left of school then I'll be on vacation for 1 week and Bubbs has been off since last week and will go back on April 15th. I've been having to send him with his grandma's while I go to school cause I don't have anyone to watch him. Audrey is still loving school and gives me a hard time when I go pick her up. Last semester she'd have to go to the bathroom when I picked her up so she'd take a long time and just sit on the toilet. Now this time she ignores me and keeps playing and acts like I'm not even there. So I have to act like I'm leaving and then she follows me, LOL. I really need to get a new camera cause I'm missing out on memories of them, they're growing so fast.

Naty went back to work like 1.5 months ago cause he knew it was time to go back. He's working at my old school (ELAC) and is liking it a lot since he's trying to be a foreman and make more cash, You know Naty, loves his paper, LOL the green kind ;-)

Our house is still in progress and Naty is ready to set the pavers down! finally!! YES! I've gotta get pics tomorrow of the progress and make sure to post them. He also did my flowerbed and the 2 entrance walls on the walkway, WOW! its coming together. Also the stone for the face of the house should be here on Monday so I'm thinking in 2 weeks we'll be done with the front of the house. Oh and can't forget the flowers! OH YEAH! I'm going to fill that flowerbed to the max! with bulbs spread out all over the place, I'll prob. buy hundreds of dollars in flowers.

Another thing, I've been really into you tube lately. I never knew all that was out there. I've learned hairdo's, make-up tips, cooking lessons, etc.. its really cool.

Let's see......OH Savannah's b-day is tomorrow and Sunday is Easter, already. The year is zooming..... it'll be dreadful summer soon (I all ready can't wait for it to be over). Anyway, its really late and I'm here youtubing so I better go to bed! goodnight.

0 comments: