I have 1 week left of instruction then the week after is finals. I can't believe how they just pile on the homework during this time. They should have given us all that crap weeks ago not when we're trying to study, gggggrrrrrrrr. Can you tell I'm stressed? I am!
Oh the hives are finally gone, they would come out on my hands here and there and then they finally disappeared, yeah it was weird. I hope they're gone for good and never come back.
As for the kids, Bubbs was sick first and now Audrey is sick with a cold. Audrey woke up coughing really bad and choking, she scared the heck out of me. But I've been giving her medicine so she's better right now and acting her crazy self.
And Naty has been working on the house and added a gate to the side since we have weirdos parking there and fighting too! we had to call the cops on some losers that were yelling and threatening each other, they came fast too! So I guess Naty got scared since the kids window is right there facing the street and anyone can just pop their head in their window or break in for that matter, it was scary. So him and his dad built a new wooden fence and its all up but just needs the trim and moldings and another coat of paint and it'll be completely finished. Tomorrow he's knocking down another brick wall (small ones) so that he can start building the wooden doors.
Oh and I went on a major shopping spree, mostly for Audrey's B-day and the treats for the neighbors and Audrey's teachers. I also had to get two b-day gifts for Mia and Lorena, they're both turning 1! time flies
Let's see, then for thanksgiving we had a big feast, my mother in law helped me make everything since her brothers came over and my brother in laws too. We made a big turkey and stuffing, ham, macaroni salad, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob with veggies, fresh bread rolls, pumpkin pies and pumpkin rolls. That took all day too. The day was awesome! Oh and the best thing of all was that Miguel and Veronica asked us to be baby Miguel's Godparents!! we were so happy and gladly accepted. By 5pm I was so tired and wanted to go to bed.
Ok, I hear the kids messing around and its 9:30 I better put them to sleep or they'll be crying in the morning when I wake them up, LOL.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Can you say STRESS?
Posted by Marlene at 9:13 PM
Labels: family, kids, thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hello my friend! :) You've been TAGGED!!! :) check out my blog to see exactly what I am talking about! :)
Post a Comment