Sorry for the delay, I know you all are desperately waiting for updates.
Here's a run down of what we've done in 2007 so far.
Jan: Had my surgery
Feb: Was mostly recovering during this time, I don't think I left my house
March: was my 26th B-day
April: Went to San Francisco again to visit Jose and Monica.
Not much excitement except for Vanessa having her baby in March. She's so cute and funny! I had the privledge of taking care of her one day and all I did was hold her and stare at her. I couldn't get over how beautiful and perfect she is.
I also have been seeing my niece Lorena more often, now that girl is funny! she's only 4 months and jumps like a lil bunny. She likes to jump and doesn't stop! We took the kids to go take pics for Mother's day and Audrey didn't want to take a pic so I was so mad! So only Bubbs and Lorena came out in them. This is a pic of Lorena like a month ago.
Oh, and our house has been under construction since Dec. mostly. Naty and his dad have changed most of our house, it looks totally different. Thats it for now, see ya.


0 comments:
Post a Comment