Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy 2007!


I'm happy to have survived 2006 now lets see whats in store for my 2007. I'll be going into surgery on the 19th this month and hoping to end my pain that I've had for 2 years. They say the mass is now 8 cms and they're not sure if its on my ovary or my uterus so I'll be going under the knife and getting this beast out of me. In a way I'm scared just having surgery but then I'm happy that it'll finally be over, a bittersweet moment.

Speaking of bittersweet my Aud-bug turned 3 on the 20th of Dec. and it tore me to pieces. I couldn't believe that my lil baby is already 3, how the time flies. I had a lil dinner for her and she got a lot of presents (more junk for their lil room). Then on Christmas I had the family over for dinner and we just ate and ate some more. Now on New Years I only had my mom and Carlos over and we got messed up. I threw up my guts and passed out. It was awful! I swore I'll never do that again but we'll see.

We also got a new dog named Boris, he's a brat and I want to smack him a couple of times but we love him. He's got these big feet and big ears, he's such a brat!

2006 flew by and I'm just ready to give it my all and regain my strength to get out there and face the world pain free. This is going to be my year!!!!!!

0 comments: