Monday, November 10, 2008

A hiking we will go



So last minute Naty decided that we were going to the mountains after church this past sunday, which totally cool with me. So we all get up there and find a trial and decide to go down it, well it was easy going down but on the way up.....YIKES, I couldn't breathe, my heart was coming out of my chest and I was just totally out of shape, duh! Since my last post I've lost 6 lbs. more which makes it a total of 21 lbs. lost to date but I'm kind of upset cause I wanted to take Christmas pictures this year, not gonna happen with this big face of mine. Naty took some pics of me and the kids and I was in disbelief, I guess I've gotta lose another 21 lbs. to start seeing it in my face, so discouraging.




So we've decided to go hiking every sunday from now on after mass. We live so close to the mountains and I hate that we don't go as often as we should! Before we even came this time I had told Naty that we're going to the mountains at least 5 times before the year ends, he said ok but now we need snow gear cause without it you won't survive more than an hour, especially when your pants get all wet so I'm gonna hit up the thrift store for the kids and I'll be fine with some windbreakers and boots. Hopefully the snow will come in soon and we'll be able to enjoy it with the kids, they LOVE the snow. I think we only went twice last year and both times we brought back snow and put it on our front lawn, LOL! we had a snowman for a week till it slowly melted away.

Next time we go for a hike, we're def. bring water!

0 comments: