Naty and I were watching desperate Housewives (don't tell him I told you) and this funny commercial came on that made us bust up!
man on man!
The fires are going strong and getting worse. I can't believe people can be so heartless and ruin families lives and cause so much harm to everyone. Those evil people don't deserve to live, I wish we could find these people and throw them from a plane into the fire. The sky looks like hell has come over us with orange and red shooting from the sun and ashes falling everywhere you go. The air quality is bad, I can only imagine how bad it is for the people right in the giant mess. It is horrible out there, I pray they don't come over here again, that was a horrible time that I will never forget. Anyway, I pray they contain this demon fast and get everyone back into their homes soon.
Let's see, school is getting even harder now that we're half way in and all my teachers decided to plan their tests all in the same week. That means more studying and less me time, great! Well good thing our Vegas vacation is coming up so we'll be able to relax really soon. We were going to go on a cruise but they wanted to charge us about $300 more for that week of thanksgiving so we said forget it! I'd rather wait, that would be $1200 more for all of us, no thank you. We always have a good time in vegas so this time we'll go to at least 2 shows and go out of the vegas boundries to explore.
Oh and once again, I'm having christmas eve at my house, so you all are welcome to come. We still have a lot to do to get the house ready but I have faith in Naty and know he can do it! he put the front door in the day before xmas last year and was still working on it minutes before everyone showed up, we pulled that off great! Hopefully that won't be this year.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Too funny! and FIRES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment